The tubes bind soluble in many cases, flanges used in oil industry, power plants and other generating plants also.
The mounting flange course of OLF-118 (OLF: Oil Industry Association) maintained according to instructions, EN 1092 and 1591 (European Standards) using.
Course Duration: 2 day (18 theoretical lessons)
Class has been theoretical, Practical training is not included.
Training venue: Budapest, IX. kerület Gát utca 27.
(when properly placed in the form of staff training is available throughout the country)
The courses can start a weekend and weekday school days too.
Cost of training: 50.000 Ft (In case of registration action 31 March: only 40.000 Ft)
Exam Fee: 15.000 Ft
On completion of the training certificate passed several languages.
- Karimák anyaga, Types, Parts, Dimensions, pressure classes
- Types of Seals, cross-section shape, Materials, Replacement, Installation
- Types of Screws, shape, material, Symbols for different types, Washers
- Karima disassembly, means
- Control, revision
- Mounting, bolting and its assets
- Follow-up investigations, principles to minimize errors
- Health and safety regulations